The team work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a totally unique service, this consists of:-
- CCTV monitoring
- Door entry and concierge service
- Caretaking and cleaning
- Estate patrols
- Response to anti-social behaviour
- Out of hours services
You can contact the Neighbourhood Service Team at any time day or night by:-
- Your intercom handset
- Landline telephone: 0161 339 9377
- 2 mobile phones: 07764 663031 & 07764 663 032
Ashton Pioneer Homes provide C.C.T.V camera surveillance throughout our estate.
When incidents are detected the Neighbourhood Services Team provide a response by:-
- The team responding themselves to incidents of anti-social behaviour
- Working closely with Greater Manchester Police on incidents of suspected criminal activity
- Ensuring that any evidence is saved for use in tenancy compliance or criminal prosecutions
Our concierge system electronically controls access into the tower and maisonette blocks. The system is fitted to both the pedestrian gates and the main entrance doors.
How it works
Tenants can gain access by means of a fob, and visitors by pressing the number of the flat they wish to visit, or the concierge button.
The calls can either go straight through to the property or to the concierge, who will contact the tenant to get permission to let the visitor in. Tenants give access to their visitors by pressing the enter button on their handset.
If tenants don’t wish to be disturbed they can activate the privacy button on their handsets. All calls will then go via the concierge and access will be denied. In cases of emergency our concierge can override the privacy button.
The standard of cleaning in the communal areas of our buildings is important to us because it is important to our residents.
Cleaning at a Glance:-
- Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Cleaning lifts and foyers
- Programmed daily cleaning
- Programmed monthly cleaning
We ensure these standards are met by carrying out regular estate inspections.
Throughout the day at various times the Neighbourhood Services Team undertakes patrols of our estates and the communal areas of our properties.
These patrols allow the staff to:-
- Respond immediately to occurrences of anti-social behaviour
- Call on vulnerable residents to ensure their wellbeing
- Build up a rapport with the young people on the estates
- Help residents to feel safe in their homes
Out of Hours Service
Having staff on site 24/7 gives Ashton Pioneer Homes the ability to provide a unique out of hour’s service.
What do we provide?
- A member of staff available 24/7 every day of the year
- Response to anti-social behaviour out of normal working hours
- 24 hour rent receipting facility
- 24 hour account balance facility
- 24 hour facility for reporting repairs
- Responsibility for rent & service charge collection
- A member of staff to attend emergencies 24/7
How to contact our Neighbourhood Service Team:-
- Pressing the concierge button of your handset
- Telephoning our 24/7 land line 0161-339-9377
- Telephoning our mobile numbers 07764 663 031 or 07764 663 032