Ashton Pioneer Homes strive to provide a nice neighbourhood and pleasant surroundings for all residents. We achieve this through a number of management services, but primarily through our Neighbourhood Services Team.
The team work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a totally unique service, comprising
- CCTV monitoring
- Door entry and concierge service
- Caretaking and cleaning
- Estate patrols
- Response to anti-social behaviour
- Out of hours services
You can contact the Neighbourhood Service Team at any time day or night by
- Your intercom handset
- Landline telephone: 0161 339 9377
- 2 mobile phones: 07764 663031 & 07764 663 032
Meet The Team
Our Neighbourhood Services Team provides a unique service not offered by any other registered social landlord in the country. We provide these services through 4 teams of 3, working 12 hour shifts, 7am – 7pm and 7pm – 7am.
Our Pioneer People section has pictures of all the staff at Ashton Pioneer Homes. Click here to meet the Neighbourhood Services Team.
Ashton Pioneer Homes provide C.C.T.V camera surveillance throughout all our properties. The cameras are monitored constantly, every day of the year, and images from each camera are recorded, and retained for approximately 21 days.
When incidents are detected the Neighbourhood Services Team provide a response by
- The team responding themselves to incidents of anti-social behaviour
- Working closely with Greater Manchester Police on incidents of suspected criminal activity
- Ensuring that any evidence is saved for use in tenancy compliance or criminal prosecutions
Our concierge system electronically controls access into the tower and maisonette blocks. The system is fitted to both the pedestrian gates and the main entrance doors.
How it works
Tenants can gain access by means of a fob, and visitors by pressing the number of the flat they wish to visit, or the concierge button.
The calls can either go straight through to the property or to the concierge, who will contact the tenant to get permission to let the visitor in. Tenants give access to their visitors by pressing the enter button on their handset.
If tenants don’t wish to be disturbed they can activate the privacy button on their handsets. All calls will then go via the concierge and access will be denied. In cases of emergency our concierge can override the privacy button.
The standard of cleaning in the communal areas of our buildings is important to us because it is important to our residents.
We make sure our residents know what to expect by advertising our standards on notice boards in our communal areas.
Our Neighbourhood Services Team work 24 hours a day in addition to programmed cleaning. We are therefore able to provide a rapid response cleaning service to in communal areas when issues are reported by our tenants.
Cleaning at a Glance
- Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Essential services removing rubbish and cleaning lifts and foyers
- Programmed daily cleaning
- Programmed monthly cleaning
- Rapid response to emergencies
We ensure these standards are met by involving residents – our Block Representatives are contacted every month by the Neighbourhood Services Team to discuss our cleaning standards.
Every day between the hours of 7pm and 11pm the Neighbourhood Services Team undertakes patrols of our estates and the communal areas of our properties.
Carried out both on foot and in one of our company vehicles, these patrols allow the staff to:
- Respond immediately to occurrences of anti-social behaviour
- Call on vulnerable residents to ensure their wellbeing
- Build up a rapport with the young people on the estates
- Help residents to feel safe in their homes
Out of Hours Service
Having staff on site 24/7 gives Ashton Pioneer Homes the ability to provide a unique out of hour’s service.
What do we provide?
- A member of staff available 24/7 every day of the year
- Response to anti-social behaviour out of normal working hours
- 24 hour rent receipting facility
- 24 hour account balance facility
- 24 hour facility for reporting repairs
- Responsibility for rent & service charge collection
- A member of staff to attend emergencies 24/7
So if you need us contact us day or night you can do by
- Pressing the concierge button of your handset
- Telephoning our 24/7 land line 0161-339-9377
- Telephoning our mobile numbers 07764 663 031 or 07764 663 032