They have been issuing Penalty Notices since September 2005, and patrol at various times of the day and early evening to ensure that those residents who have chosen to rent a space are able to use their allotted bays at all times.
We regularly update UK Parking Patrol with any changes or problems, but you can assist us by
- Ensuring that you visibly display your parking permit
- Parking in your allocated bay
- Informing us when you change your vehicle
- Reporting details of car park misuse directly to Ashton Pioneer Homes
- Letting Customer Services know if any of the Restrictive Parking Signs are removed or vandalised.
ZAPPERS are also available for a refundable fee of £30 which will allow access to a specific car park without getting out of your car.